Things you probably didn’t know about Jumia



Jumia is one of the largest e-commerce operators in Africa. However, if you think you have explored all there is about Jumia, you might just be thinking wrongly.

Once you go beyond the mobile phones and home appliances, the online store can be a very bizzare place.

Having gotten used to recharging my phone , paying utility bills, making hotel reservations, booking a ride, ordering food from various restaurants of my choice and so much more, I just got the news via mail that I could also apply for a loan with zero collateral using Jumia. 



I’m sure many of us are not even aware that we can purchase furnitures,

Auto mobile Accessories and so much more on Jumia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Summary - Things Fall Apart

The Menace of Corporate begging in Lagos